| The basement fireplace looking very plain |
| This is how it looked before we moved in last year. The brass had pitted, I know it looks at shinny here...but not my fav |
| Hubby repositioned the mantle and I painted it white. Why did we move the mantle...so the ship could fit on it! I have the best guy. |
| Next I put my fireplace screen in place...I love tole and metal. I found this piece with my best friend in Savanah. Even though it is not a very old piece I like it. |
| Next adding the hearth warmth, my pottery, tins and primitive bench. |

Great update! enJOYed your post.
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference it makes painted white! I love the boat in the center and just did something similar in my bathroom! You'll know what I mean when I get a post done! lol Great minds think alike! I love your decor! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLovely transformation on your fireplace. The black really enhances the brick. Your entire vignette is gorgeous. Blissful creating...
ReplyDelete