Day 1
Faith is the state of being ultimately concerned.
-Paul Tillich
I joined in 31 Days to concentrate on living fully with my family. I am reading the book The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo. He poses a new thought daily on having the Life you want by being Present to the Life you Have. While I have been trying to read it daily, I don't. I thought this would be the perfect venue to fulfill my desire to concentrate on Family Fun.
FAMILY FUN DAY 1
Going out to nature is a wonderful way to connect with family and yourself. We headed out to the Botanical Gardens in Asheville
We decided since it is a little blowey (windy), we would do a short walk along the upper path to the stream. We will schedule a picnic during the week when it is warmer (another FUN DAY).
This afternoon I am linking up with The Nester and watching Football with my son-in-law and grandson!! (that counts as family fun too)
Check out the 31 Days of Blogging challenge from The Nester

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di