I was reminded of inspiration and our family fun when I was looking at pictures this week. When you dream...do you wonder if it is fantasy... or is it a possibility?
Yes, I am a dreamer. No, we are not international travelers but my dream trip was a possibility made real. My work had a beautiful workshop to guide us to our possibilities and mine was making my daughter's dream wedding in Ireland happen. When we traveled to Europe for my daughter Erin's wedding we did a few days in Paris...I have loved all things French, so when we could make this happen I jumped on this. It actually came together through touches of little miracle finds. The cost was kept down since only my other daughter, her husband and little one and his sister and boyfriend and us traveled. Every one stayed together in great homes we found. We kept the wedding simple and my other daughter and son-in law did the video and photography. It was my dream trip as well as theirs.
Today I am sharing my love of French Twist
A beautiful marble clock from my mom's collection, now softly reminding me of her love of clocks
A beautiful pitcher made by my husbands grandmother filled with hydrangea's
Oui, Oui very frenchy compact from the 40's
A lovely petit point purse
It's from France you know...Limoges
Oh yes blue and white bobbins
A petite touch of french elegance
French Twist for Thursday
Have an inspired day,
Di


Beautiful French items, you've done a great job on the vignettes:)
ReplyDeleteI have the same table runner, and I just saw the all red with white stripe in my local fabric store, planning on getting some yardage next visit. Have a wonderful week, tami
Hello...loving all your french treasures!
ReplyDeleteI found a interesting French treasure in your blog. Really attractive and superb ordering of photographs. Also, you done a great job on the vignettes.
ReplyDelete