Day 16Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone...Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.
----- Carlos Castaneda
We went for an old fashion Sunday drive and it was glorious...
Into the pasture to visit a beautiful spot...
And all just down the way from my house...I am blessed.
I was a lucky girl and stopped by one of my favorite shops on the way to let my daughter's dog "Chewie" out. I found 2 surprises... Anne Slone paint and wax and vintage nurses pictures.
First let me say to have a shop that carries the paint in my area is to fab for words. Second, they will be attending a workshop to help us with out techniques and third, I am in love with Anne Slone paint. Please visit The Pink House, email is pinkhousetreasures@frontier.com if you need directions! 99 Weaverville Hwy. Asheville, NC 28804
me in the 70'sThe times have changed quite a bit, but the path I chose does have a heart. I love taking care of people and sharing my knowledge. My path follows a family love, my great grandmother was a mid-wife, my grandmother, aunt and cousin were and are nurses.
Where does your path follow?
Safe Travels,
Di
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di