
Day 18
Beautiful Blogs to visit and some fab Giveaways as I reflect on my love of shabby chic
Oh my goodness, thanks to Michele of hello lovely inc, I went to her blog and discovered all these new blogs and wonderful giveaways.
But first some of my pictures reflecting my love of Shabby Chic, these are from my old house in Orlando, I miss this house but love my downsized cottage
Soft peach walls and white furniture
My favorite sitting area in the baywindow
My nieces lovely chandlier
My New Cottage Shabby Influence
.
And leaving you these wonderful sites to visit
FIRST SENSE giveaway http://firstsense.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/artist-love-michele-ranard-of-hello-lovely-inc-giveaway/
WIN Rachel's new SHABBY CHIC book
Two giveaways @Heart Handmade


http://hearthandmadeuk.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-giveaway-romantic-roses-and-pastel.html
Have a wonderful day...Safe Travels,
Di






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di