Beautiful Fall Day in Asheville to have some Family Time We started out at the Consignment Store and the boots I was going to buy were gone...just like antiquing, junking or collecting strike when you see something you like!
We picked up the grandson from early day and headed downtown to look around...I try to keep my Etsy shop filled, daughters love helping by either making items or finding items.
Cute doll trunk, my bear fits in so comfortabe but I did post this on my shop
I love Dragonfiles. "It's hope that gets you there..." from the Movie Dragonfly with Kevin Costner (love the end and won't give it away).
I found 5 great old white boxes filled with these cools buttons ready for assembly...I kept a box for me and listed the rest in my shop
I am seeing a trend, I think we are keeping more than we are selling!
In all we have so much fun looking and stopping at garage sales and antique places. My girls have an appreciation of found things, it warms my heart...now their boys go with us and I love that too!
Linking up with http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
Have a day,
The Corn Maze tomorrow and pumpkins,
Di
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di