Firs,t off let me thank The Thrifty Groove for Featuring my Dining Room, I am continuing on my Burlap Creations with more to come but I did create Container Gardens to present! Please visit her and see my featured post. Join us for some great fun.Quick and Easy Inside Gardens
Seasons pass by so fast Fall is quickly moving into Winter
I wanted to preserve my plantings from Summer, the nights here are going down to 20's
Sweet kisses always make for a great day
To create the dish gardens gather your favorite planters...mine are McCoy cream planters $3 each, an Ironstone dish that I got for $2 and a beautiful pot that I found in the laundry room.
Plant for Erin's birthday, a vintage flower pot and dish...Free, I added a pretty handmade card and a gift card for a free overnight babysitting service (from us Mimi and Papa)!
McCoy Planters
For the holidays I am going to add so Fairies from the Garden shop Thyme in the Garden
Have Fun with your Gardens
Di
Linking up with these fabulous people
Potpourri Friday
So charming! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful container gardens!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for entering my giveaway. I added you for the bonus! Best of luck.
hugs Lynn
Love the pretty pottery containers you used. Thanks so much for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteLove your idea garden planters. Darling blog!
ReplyDeleteHi there, I love your little indoor garden. I had thought about bringing in my geraniums for the winter but the problem is space in an apartment. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
ReplyDelete