Bell Jar fab!
I am still on my Anne Sloan painting jag. I painted the table with provence and the metal lamp with paris grey on the bottom and sponged graphite on the top
I added a sweet ironstone lid and shot a softer picture to highlight the whites
Love my bell jar!!!
And notice I did stencil a fleurs de lys on my table, then waxed everything so I could easily change out my pretties. My sweet ironstone looks great here too.
Joining these fab ladies, Di




Good Afternoon Di, Congratulations on winning this beautiful bell jar, you must have been thrilled when the postman arrived with your parcel.
ReplyDeleteI love the fleur de lys which you painted on your side table.... it is such a pretty design.
Best wishes
Daphne
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Your bell jar looks perfect on your pretty painted table. Love what you did with that lamp. laurie
The table looks very nice and the jar looks right at home! Congrats on the sweet win! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share! Hope to see you again soon! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch
ReplyDelete