Oh I do
| But they are over my budget |
| Point me to the way I can get one |
| My heart really wants one |
Jen Rizzo is having a wonderful e-class

And Wonderful Maria at Rusty Hinge is having a giveaway for us to view this e-class. Are you in?
I am, go on over to Maria's or go ahead and join the class...there is time

I have to tell you a secret, I took a class last year with Jeanne Oliver, Jen was a guest artist and she is just wonderful (I guess that isn't the secret) but anyway she gives the best instructions.
Have a great day and visit me on http://cottage-wishes.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway-for-hometalk-lucketts.html for some Hometalk news.Di
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di