I am continuing with my painting with Paris Gray
To me they are so retro, they are in againBut they needed a little something to make them fly again
So a little Anne Sloan Paris Gray
A little dab here and there
And yes a new creation
Oh yes, I think they will so perfect on my spring mantel to bring into summer

Good Morning Di, This Annie Sloane paint radically changes so many things. I do not think I would have given the birds a second look, but now that they are painted they look really fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to go treasure hunting with a different "eye".
Have a lovely weekend.
Best Wishes
Daphne
Something old is new again...so pretty!!
ReplyDelete~Cindy
I have found a few pieces of the Syroco, but never one like this. Very cool. I love the up-cycle!
ReplyDeleteKaren
I think my Grandmother had those pieces! That was back in the 60s, I think? Love how you up-dated them! Thanks you so much for sharing with us at Country Whites Weekend! Hope you'll come back next month, too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings from the Farmhouse,
Dru
Thank you kindly for embracing your country whites and sharing your painting skills at Country Whites Weekend. Those birds look familiar to me, but then they were popular in all their gold glory in their day. So much better a white/grey.
ReplyDeleteFarmhouse hugs,
Cindy