I am continuing on my painting jag! I thought since I needed to get my finds going to the ETSY shop and the garage is overflowing with projects, I better get to work.
These 2 metal lamps were just asking for a make over. I wanted to try Anne's technique of painting metal.I coated the lamp with Paris Grey (2 Coats)
Then went to the Pink House, to make sure I had the technique correct.
Bought a sample jar of Graphite, sponged it on, blotted it off and there you have it! To tell you the truth I almost like the Paris Gray by itself, what do you think?
Next I tackle a vintage copper chandy...
Two coats of Paris Grey, still on that can of paint
I added a brush of old white, followed by a touch of silver gilding

That is a really clever makeover.
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! Love how these turned out!
ReplyDeleteSusan