We tend to ClingSometimes you want nothing to change, we can't stop life from flowing. So we are left with feeling what was and what is, and we call the difference loss. Mark Nepo, The Book of Awakening.
Yes, I cling, yes I know we can't stop life and freeze it! So, I am working on letting things in and try not to over analyze things. Wow, for me that is tough but I am working on it. So with that in mind...
I am in a scrappy mood!! I am still doing projects, I have 2 more burlap bags to use up. And believe I will make wreaths (mini), but today we stuffed more apples and used the scraps to make flowers with burlap and vintage materials.
Third I sewed around each flower and star with a zigzag stitch.
Fourth, I pick out a cute button and attached the fabric to the burlap for the flowers and just attached the buttons to the stars.
I am linking this post to my favorite linking parties on the right!!
Have a great night...
Di
Thanks so much for linking up the outdoor fall decor party over here! loving that candelabra outdoors - such a fabulous idea! xoox, tracie
ReplyDeleteps - did you sign up for the giveaway on my blog? today is the last day!!!!!