Tools of the Past
A few posts ago I mentioned I put together toolboxes for my girls and myself. I used favorite instruments from my mom, pops and father-in-law Bud
Bottles filled with buttons, watch parts and scrabble pieces
My work desk, my brother said it looked like my mom's (no, he didn't mean it as a compliment!)
My father-in-law's Idea sign, he was always a tinker, creative man
Part of my stamp, creative area, the rest is in the closet!!
What tools of the trade do you have always near by?
DI
Linking up with:
Feathered Nest Friday go here!!Rachel at French Farmhouse 425
is giving away some beautiful things from The French Basketeer.
Safe Travels,
Di
P.S. Forgot to post this on the correct day, must be the cold medication...thought I did but when I went in today I noticed it still said edit...sorry about that!

Love your little treasures!! So charming~ Thanks so much for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday !
ReplyDelete