I found the greatest plaques to add some architectural structure to my fireplaces
But I wanted a little Paris Gray
With a little little touch of bronze
I just love this color and look and can't wait to see it up~
What have you painted lately!! Di, Joining


I have just got to remember to look at things through the eyes of a can a spray paint!!! I pass up things that if painted, would have added so much to the house!! Thank you so much for sharing your remakes of those wonderful pieces!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to keep that idea in mind!!
Blessings,
Doni
We specialize in books of memory, bronze plaques, donor walls, trees of life, donor recognition products & signage!
ReplyDeleteDonor Walls
Several background color choices add to the appearance of metal casts, and specialty finishes lend an impressive air. Specialty finishes for cast bronze include oxidized options as well as colorful patinas, while both aluminum and bronze casts are available with a polished finish.
ReplyDeleteDonor Walls