It was a rainy Saturday but we got our rain gear on and headed out to the Black Mountain for the Garden Show
![]() |
| Ro took my picture with my rain gear |
![]() |
| My shopping partner looked quite sporty |
![]() |
| The flowers and plants were great! I ended up getting lavender, tomatoes, peppers, rosemary and scented geraniums |
![]() |
| I love these plants for the porch |
![]() |
| Lantana, oh yes, I will be going back for these! |
![]() |
| Yes, lavendar, oh I had to have lavendar. and don't you love that basket |
![]() |
| Little fairy huts |
![]() |
| And don't you love these |
![]() |
| All is WELL this Saturday!! |
![]() |
| Stay dry and love your plants, Di, joining |

















Gorgeous plants and that looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDeletea lovely way to spend a rainy day xo
ReplyDeleteOh fun! Thank you for sharing at Rustic Restorations Weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo much garden goodness! Glad you didn't let the weather dampen your spirits!
ReplyDelete