I love stitching, embroidery and sewing. I have been making prayer flags for many years. I took those stitches and created snippets and up cycled clothes.
 |
Sail On
|
This is created on ticking and the back is from a vintage chenille quilt. I call this one “Sail On”. The waves are painted vintage linen lace.
This is the outfit I upcycled for Lorri Scott’s upcycled clothing contest,
Wayward Threads @ lasfibers. The jacket is a sweet coat. The shirt is a baby dress.
This sweet baby dress has a quilted heart pocket.
These strips of linen are filled with images of faith, joy and fun
This old jacket was upcycled with vintage linens. I made a grain sack purse with ticking to complete the ensemble
Vintage linens and ticking!
I included a heart on the skirt surrounded by pieces of a 1800’s quilt
What have you been working on during this eventful time?
 |
Joy from Cottage-Wishes
|
Di,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di