I will be working with a fabulous designer Gigi Lapone McHone.
She has an online Marketplace and design ideas, https://www.facebook.com/bellaantiquesdesign (click and go to her facebook site). Her new web site houses her Antique & Vintage Treasure Finds and Furniture Shop and she has an Etsy shop.
She has an online Marketplace and design ideas, https://www.facebook.com/bellaantiquesdesign (click and go to her facebook site). Her new web site houses her Antique & Vintage Treasure Finds and Furniture Shop and she has an Etsy shop. Besides this she is the most genuine and fun person to know. She is a mom of three, twin boys and the cutest little girl.
So back to my decorating dilemma. Here is a gallery of the main part of my house. I am concentrating on the living room. When you walk in the door this is the area you first spot you see. It's good but see that nice peak above the blinds...
.

Can't move that fireplae in the corner!
I feel like this wall is a little dark. Love my blue chairs but they sure worn from years of love!


This is the front door area, you see the dining room from the living room
Another angle of the living room area with the blinds closed
This leads to our porch to the left and kitchen to the right
The eat in area and back wall
looking towards the kitchen
The view from the kitchen
That doorway leads to the back hall to the laundry room and the master bedroom
s Gigi will take my style and my loves and give me some design thoughts. I can't wait!
Join along as we take this to the next level.
I am joining Inspire Me Monday
Di











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di