Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Botanical papers

Loving all things botanical.  Over the years, I have collected vintage flower prints and pressed flowers.



 I eeven dried ferns, mounted and framed them for display.

 

I saw that Kate Thompson had a class on Botanical Collage Mini class.  I thought oh How FUN!  I quickly collected my papers, graph, lined, copy paper, watercolor paper...anything I could find.

Fractured Angelics


    

I collected flowers from the house and yard and placed them on the papers.
  





 


 


Now I am hooked on dying papers.  Here is the after effects, I love the colors and variations

     


A added bonus is I get to dry these flowers!  The second viedo will tell me how to use these.  I can't wait.
  

I will continue my class and post the final results!

Joining All About Home Link Party
New Link Party
Di 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di